Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to the Present!!

Hello All!

Now we get to time travel to the present!! Thank you everyone for photos. Some of the Kirkendalls just can't escape my photo sources. You can stay silent but you can't hide!! Unfortunately I don't know all the names in some of these photos and I'm guessing on some of the kids, so sorry for any mix ups!!

Some good looking Kirkendalls!!

Vickie and Mark


Floyd, Darlene & lots of family

Miles & Chris (middle) kids, Chase (far left), Andrew (far right) and Cara (middle) - (I heard I mixed the boys up so I just changed it. Hope it's right now.)

Val, Keith (middle) & sons Shawn (far left) & Brad (far right)
Darlene & Garth
Blaine & girls Danielle, Robyn & Shawna

Picture 4373 - back row - Chelsea Gray(Deans oldest), Shawna Gray(Blaines youngest), Wynter Beaudin(Darlene youngest), Nikita Beaudin(Darlene oldest), Robyn Gray(Blaines middle), Dylan Beaudin(Darlenes middle)
on the floor - Shayna Gray(Deans middle), Alisa Pritchard(Deans youngest) and Danielle Gray(Blaines oldest)
Dean, Lisa & Kids (left to right) Chelsea, Alisia, Shayna

Joe Gray, Dylan & Jan Gray 

No comments:

Post a Comment